Course offered at Tech Transit are the essential course for those IT Professionals or who
are new to the Linux world and require training in core Red Hat Enterprise Linux skills
- Linux File Hierarchy System and managing them from command line. (Objectives : organise file / folder and copy , move , create from bash shell prompt).
- Resolve problem by using Red Hat support utilities. (Objectives : Usage of man linux manual reader and pinfo GNU reader. redhat-support-tool command).
- Create, view, and edit text files from command output or in an editor. (Objectives : Redirection of text output to file or another program creating and editing text files).
- Local Users and Groups Management . (Objectives : Create and management of users and groups , explain the role of users and groups, password management).
- Control access to files with access control lists (ACL) Manage file security using POSIX access control lists. Manage SELinux security
- Control access to files with Linux file system permissions. (Objectives : Able to explain how Linux permissions and structure works).
- Monitor and manage Linux processes. (Objectives : the life cycle of process, view and interpret process listings).
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using Systemd. (Objectives : usages of systemctl and control daemons and network services).
- Configuring and securing openSSH service. Objectives :
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking. Objectives :
- Archiving and copying files between systems. Objectives :
- Installing and updating software packages. Objectives :
- Using virtualized systems. Objectives :
- Comprehensive review
Address : 10-A, Chander Kant Building, Opp-Hotel Golden Tulip, Adj Honda Showroom , Station Road , Hussainganj, Lucknow India
Mobile : +91-8922870858
Phone : +91-522-4235383
E-mail : [email protected]